ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Deez Nuts for President
I'm not to fond of the American presidency but I still keep up with what's happening. I only recently heard that Deez Nuts, Brady Olsen, ran for president. Deez Nutz currently has 9% of the votes (I think)

I want to know what you guys think... Is Deez Nuts worthy of taking the title president?

Zelda: Need I remind everyone that joke threads belong in Off-Topic? Nevertheless, there is a valid discussion to be had about the point Brady Olsen claims to have been trying to make with this stunt as well as what his ability to even run for presidency proves about the American political system itself. So go discuss that I guess.

I don't care enough about politics to try to summarise this story myself so feel free to read the Wiki article about it before explaining your views on it.

If you would rather simply continue treating this like the joke thread Maxiboo seems to have wanted it to be then that is completely fine. I will just move it to Off-Topic (if there isn't a similar thread to this one there already) where you will be free to do exactly that without having to worry about me deleting all of your hilarious banter.
Last edited by Zelda; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:35 PM.
Steam: aruwind
Out of the democratic and republican candidates i would vote for Deez Nuts, and im pretty sure everyone else agrees with me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I think it was 9% in just Iowa. He's a joke candidate and will never even be considered for nomination. The only candidates who actually stand a chance of nomination by each party are Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Jeb Bush, and probably Bernie Sanders, in no particular order. While there are many other candidates that are still running, they probably won't get nominated because the above four have name recognition. No one knows who John Kasich is.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The candidate known as "Deez Nuts" is a 15 year old child. He can't be president since you have to be 35 years or older to become president. And this isn't even the election, it's just to get your name on the ballet. Which he can't do.

But I would totally vote for him over Obama or Trump.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
In the future? Yes. He seems to know quite a bit in politics at such a young age and if he decides to run in the future I would consider him.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I would totally vote for him over Obama or Trump.

You can't exactly vote for Obama, since he's already served two terms. And the only people who will vote for trump are moronic white supremacists (if you're planning on voting for Trump, reader, I am not sorry). At this point we'll just have to wait and see who makes it past the primaries before making any solid predictions or forming too much coherent discussion.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
In the future? Yes. He seems to know quite a bit in politics at such a young age and if he decides to run in the future I would consider him.

His Wikipedia page probably made his stances sound more elegant than when he originally gave them. However, the section on voting rights is interesting and indicates that he at least paid attention in his US Government class.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I don't know how the American government works but I can see that he is too young to be president. It did actually start out as a joke but then things got serious.
Steam: aruwind
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
You can't exactly vote for Obama, since he's already served two terms. And the only people who will vote for trump are moronic white supremacists (if you're planning on voting for Trump, reader, I am not sorry). At this point we'll just have to wait and see who makes it past the primaries before making any solid predictions or forming too much coherent discussion.

His Wikipedia page probably made his stances sound more elegant than when he originally gave them. However, the section on voting rights is interesting and indicates that he at least paid attention in his US Government class.

There is no real discussion to be had here about "deez nuts". He can't be president, by a loophole in our election system he can technically "run" but can not be appointed president. But I am more curious on why you think people who want Trump are white supremacists. Would you rather have Hilary who is under Federal investigation for private e-mails containing classified government files? The U.S is in major debt, and if we don't get somebody in there that can get us out of it (let's not forget, Trump is a multi-billionaire) then we won't even have a country to live in. Maybe he isn't the prime candidate, but I'd take him over any liberal candidate that thinks whether gays can get married, or whether we all get treated 100% and totally equal, is more important than whether or not we owe TRILLIONS of dollars to other countries and are still giving other countries money like we have it. Let's remember guys, nobody will get treated like anything, and nobody will have any rights if we don't take care of our business.
I'd vote for Deez Nutz but sanders needs all the votes he can get. Sure he could just be another obama, and trump makes some bold claims, but in the end it doesn't even matter, they're either bought or emasculated.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma