Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] New naruto vid
I need fast replies if this style is good or if i should switch to something else.
Maybe even different genre of music?

I'd like overall opinions too...
Last edited by luckymoney; Mar 15, 2013 at 01:22 AM.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Hey, I an AMV I actually like.
Music fit the clips really, really well. Likin' the sync, because the panning works really well for this. Kind of looks unfinished though.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yeh it is, i only saved half of my work before vegas crashed so i only uploaded this >.< but thanks for the positive feedback ;3
Pretty good job Love the sync and efects. Also music fit 100% with the clips and whole atmosphere of the vid.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
O as galvojau, kad tu jau seniai baigiai su toribash

Hahah, nezinau... Gal grysiu, pradesiu zaist ;) <3
-----
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Pretty good job Love the sync and efects. Also music fit 100% with the clips and whole atmosphere of the vid.

Thanks for all the positives <3
Last edited by luckymoney; Mar 15, 2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Awful music choice for that TV show.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Ok, thanks for the feedback, what music genre or specific song do you suggest? i'll be more than happy to make an amv with the song you give me. if i like it.
Watch the show , listen to the music the creators of the show uses. Figure it out yourself.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck