ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you like my lotterys?
Yes
10 Votes / 34.48%
No
5 Votes / 17.24%
This is the first time I saw 1 of your lotterys
14 Votes / 48.28%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Isaac's 3rd toribash lottery!
Ok everyone this is the third toribash lottery, I made it a little early because i need to buy sapphire stuff.

INFO:
IF you want to buy a ticket they are 50 each. Post here first then send the money, you must send the money before I send the tickets.

There will most likely be no refunds, but I may make an acception if the reason is good enough.

There is no max buy, you can buy as many as you want/afford.

If you win you get around 75% of the money.

If you lose tough shit you entered on your own free will(lol)

I will accept Items as payment, if you want to pay with an item Pm me BEFORE you send, and ill reply with how many tickets ill give you.

Special Offers:
Buy 2 get 1 free.(unlimited)
Buy 5 get 2 free.(unlimited)
Buy 15 get 4 free.(unlimited)
Sorry thats all the special offers im going to do for now.
Ok now this will get confusing, If you buy 5 you do not get 1 free from buying 2 you get 2 free thats it. You buy 15 you get the 4 free not 1 2 or 3 just 4.

Tickets bought:( 56 )

Any questions/comments please post.

Q/A

This lottery ends on 9/25/07(September 25, 2007)
Last edited by isaac; Sep 20, 2007 at 11:48 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I'll buy 2

Edit.. Ill buy 2 more xD

Edit2.. I sent the TC also...
Last edited by TehBasher; Sep 16, 2007 at 01:12 PM.
il buy 4 please, should i sent the tc?

EDIT:

i sent it.
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Sep 16, 2007 at 03:27 AM.
Wow lots of orders so fast lol, Ill send the tickets when i get to my dads house. I'm over there most of the time and i need to have the notepad file over there.

Lol kageton, yea im sorry i had it so close to the other one...

But save your money because im going to have a MINI lottery after this. Tickets will be cheaper, that also means the prize is smaller but the tickets are cheap XD.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Ok I sent all the tickets everyone.
DesertPunk

Please click this
[QUOTE=isaac;140862]

If you win you get around 75% of the money.

Special Offers:
Buy 2 get 1 free.(unlimited)
Buy 5 get 2 free.(unlimited)
Buy 15 get 4 free.(unlimited)
Sorry thats all the special offers im going to do for now.
Ok now this will get confusing, If you buy 5 you do not get 1 free from buying 2 you get 2 free thats it. You buy 15 you get the 4 free not 1 2 or 3 just 4.
Tickets bought:( 0 )

What's the reason for making it 75%?

And why the strange buying and getting free formula?

I'll buy 2 at 100tc and get one free. Sending you the credits...