Ranking
rest in peace static

TANG, stay strong my friends i'm sure its what he would have wanted.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Difficult to know how to respond to this sort of thing, and even more difficult still to do so while holding it all together.
I worked with Static for many years on multiple projects, in multiple fields and he was always an absolute joy to be around. He brought an energy and a brightness to every project and every conversation we had.

We would chat about our disabilities (chair squad) and the various challenges we faced but he never, even once, let it get on top of him. He always found a joke, a silver lining or a darkly humorous angle. I frequently admired his resolve in the face of far more adversity than any of us have faced.
I'm glad I could call him a friend, and infinitely thankful to have shared some time with him, a clan with him, staff groups with him, ideas with him, hardships and laughs with him, and I hope he knows just how much he meant to our precious community.

When I came out, Chris took the time to message me, and within minutes we were making jokes about it, which has not been common in my life and it is something that will stick with me forever. His infectious positivity knew no bounds, not even when our lives would throw us upside down and shake us for our lunch money.

I hope his friends and family find their strength in the coming weeks and months, and I hope they’re aware of how many hearts Chris was able to touch during his time with us.
I miss him deeply, and the world is duller without him. 3-1, I got lucky, love you.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Rest easy Static. Never got to know you personally but always recognised you as a great guy to be around. Hope the family can eventually find peace with the loss.
Rest in peace Static. You will be missed greatly by all of us in the Toribash community ):
I LOVE YMIRS TIGHT ASS
#FREETWIN
Knowing the news man this hits hard for me static was a idol bro a legend I chilled with him and haku in servers every chance I had to hop on and see those two goof balls in a server together haveing some real fun, static gave me some serious words of encouragement to keep trying my hardest no matter what knocks you down get back up and keep fighting, he was more than just static bro he was a halo, everytime you talked with him he was so damn nice. He was my lenshu trainer. My condolences go out to his family and haku bro I know that was your best friend bro, stay strong in this time and this FUCKING LEGEND STATIC WILL Forever be in our hearts. I LOVE YOU MAN T.T
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Static was the absolute man! He will be missed. Lenshu boss carried us in clan league multiple times and was a genuine legend. So sad he's gone much love to the bro
I apologise for this post.