Toribash
Re: hey hampa: toribash on Wii? or would it be too dangerous
well that puts a whole new spin on things
Guys, hows it gonna work eh? A computer mouse and keyboard and a Wiimote are two different things.

(Though saying that, I can begin to imagine how it may work)
The Wii does have USB ports.

anyway, I would say (and probably be 98% right) that it is not going to happen. $2000 is a lot of money for something that could or could not work. Also, you then need to factor in the money spent pressing CDs, boxes, shipping, marketting, etc.
I has a flavour
and how would you use the wii controlls to controll ALL of the joints?
WHY? Is my question. Why do you want it on a Wii? Computers are so much more fun for playing games like Toribash.
The only console game I ever liked was Tekken . Then again, imagine how complex it would be to actually play Toribash with a handheld remote thingy... and if hampa had to remake the game, well, um, i doubt it would be 'Toribash' anymore.

And yeah, Slain, the Wii has a pretty cheap development console and a good community for it, so it would be easier for indy developers to get into creating games for the Wii rather than ps3 or something.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Personally I would imagine the phallic stick-like part of the controller to work as the mouse and the nugget-like off hand bit to move the camera.

But what about online play?

Oh and Veb, you need to consider licensing and means of distribution. It’s very pricy, especialy if you are an independant developer.
Originally Posted by veb
WHY? Is my question. Why do you want it on a Wii? Computers are so much more fun for playing games like Toribash.

I gotta agree with Veb, why would you start playing Toribash on the Wii? you have access to a PC clearly :P,
It would create more work for Hampa, whos already busy trying to improve gameplay on Toribash 2.2,

Originally Posted by Tombot
Oh and Veb, you need to consider licensing and means of distribution. It’s very pricy, especialy if you are an independant developer.

Surely Hampa wouldn't be producing the game aswell?
party pope was right that was just what i was thinking
"We need to cook."
hey dont get mad at this guy just because he has a creative immagination somtimes we all imaggine crazey and wild things!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i wanna know what hampa says about this, even if this could work, we dont even know if hampa spend all that time doing this, and i think it is way better on computer than it would be on wii
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes