Toribash
I almost drowned in the ocean twice.

First time I was 7 or 8 years old playing on a beach in Mexico with my family. My family was on the shore and I was playing in the water when I started to lose control and got pulled deeper. I didn't know how to swim at that time so just kinda got submerged while attempting to stand. A random man who no one in my family knew was standing in the water nearby came over and lifted me above the water. I asked my parents if they remember the incident and no one does, so if that man wasn't there to lift me up and put me closer to the shore I would have likely drowned.

Second time I was 12 and playing with my friends in the water at the beach when a rip current started to pull us deeper. I was the farthest out so I lost control while my friends were able to get back to the shore. I was able to swim at the time but didn't have the knowledge on what to do when pulled out to sea by a rip current, so I likely would have fatigued and drowned. As I was struggling one of my friend's neighbors, who was a navy seal or marine, rushed in to pull me to shore. I can't remember if it was one of my friends who alerted him or if he happened to witness it, but again if it hadn't been for an unknown person to save me I likely would have died.

I don't go in the ocean anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Won't go into details because I'm on the phone but so far I've burnt my house once, right before that I smelled burnt plastic, almost got hit by a truck(could feel my clothes being pulled a bit by the truck), fell downstair and hit my head in a trash bin, and got heavily biten by dogs(german sheperd I guess, bitten on my leg, luckily they didn't have rabies).

As long as I'm fine that's what matters. I really should be more careful though.
Last edited by victortb; Jan 18, 2023 at 04:47 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Yea, I was learning to swim in my childhood. We were told to swim without our arm floaties, but I still didn't really know how to do it properly.

Anyway, I got into the pool, somehow swam into the center of it (it was relatively small, so I could reach the borders pretty easily) and further noticed that I was going down, pretty fast. It was already pretty loud in the area and I was almost not able to scream for help (i don't really know why, maybe something got into my lungs?), the only way I could possibly tell that I'm fucking drowning was waving my hands, which didn't really succeed, I couldn't do it either. While for some reason nobody was watching the pool, or someone checked it for one second, and thought that I was fine, I was trying to reach for the border, and-d-d... i did it. It was an awful experience of feeling helpless and possibly passing out, because I couldn't really inhale shit.

I left the day after, and never swam again in my entire life.
•_•)
yea when i was a kid i got stuck under a pool cover and almost drowned

also was on a rooftop once when i was 16 and it started raining, to get down you had to shimmy across slanted roof tiles with sheer drop on either side to get to another rooftop, feet slipped out and i held on by literal fingertips stopping me from falling like 4 stories down

honestly both of these instances were pure skill issue so it just made me more careful
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
almost got hit by a truck

Me too almost got isekai'd by truck, luckily my little brother pushed me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

one time i almost got smothered to death by fire's enormous thighs

true story did happen
i almost drowned in ukraines black sea. i was about 6-7 years old and it was during a very windy day where the waves would get insanely high. my sister and i (she was 15-16-17 at the time idk) and i got on one of those circle ring buoy things and decided to just go in . and lo and behold we got cap sized and i was under the water for a solid minute i think until my dad grabbed me. Crazy. i never think about that but shmevin reminded me of it
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
When I was 4 I ran full speed into a thick metal pole and split my forehead open. I nearly died from blood loss.

I got a kick ass scar though, so my dumbass forehead looks somewhat badass.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
ive had plenty of near death experiences riding bmx but one that sticks out was me crossing intersection that i had a green light for heading to meetup with some friends, some girl was texting on her phone and ran the red light and hit me at 30 mph, i somehow reacted in time and had my bike take the impact and i got tossed across the intersection, i was unscathed and so was my bike but her bumper had a mark where my tires hit, if i had decided to pedal a little slower or didnt jump when i did, i couldve been a hood ornament or more than likely, sucked under the suv
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by piss View Post
When I was 4 I ran full speed into a thick metal pole and split my forehead open. I nearly died from blood loss.

I got a kick ass scar though, so my dumbass forehead looks somewhat badass.

The number of times I've walked straight into glass doors with indicators.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot