ES Recruitment Drive
Rorschach textures. \o/

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
got bored with the watchmen comp
hands are wierd, difference between thumb positions on the same hand.
clothes textures are awsome tho
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Nice work, hanz0 but ya I am also bored with the watchmen comp, just the movie itself pissed me off and was quite a waste of my time, if I wanted to go see blue male genitalia for hours, I would just paint myself blue....
Hi it's Praeter
Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
Nice work, hanz0 but ya I am also bored with the watchmen comp, just the movie itself pissed me off and was quite a waste of my time, if I wanted to go see blue male genitalia for hours, I would just paint myself blue....

you mean they actually show his genitals? D:

Ugh...

Me and my friends were gonna go see it, but i guess it's not worth the effort to get into an R rated movie if it's for that XD

yeah the hands don't quite fit.

The head is pretty cool though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I don't know what the problem is with the genitals. If you don't want to see it, maybe don't look at them? Hurm. And really, that should not be the reason that stops you from seeing it. If you've read the graphic novel, it's awesome.

As for the hands, they're purple because he's got purple gloves in the original comic. I'm not really sure what the issue is with the hands, though.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
so you would recommend it?

Hopefully mrama was exaggerating
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah, I would. If you're mature enough to deal with occasional genitals, it's a really great movie.

B&B&B&
If you've read the comic, go ahead but really if your just there to be entertained and don't really give a crap about the story then I wouldnt recommend it, instead I went to go see Slumdog millionaire one of the best movies Ive seen in my life.
Hi it's Praeter
The text looks good,I 've never seen the char named watchmen so can't really comment much abt it but the coat looks good.

Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
If you've read the comic, go ahead but really if your just there to be entertained and don't really give a crap about the story then I wouldnt recommend it, instead I went to go see Slumdog millionaire one of the best movies Ive seen in my life.

Slumdog Millionare
That is a dumb movie....It's almost a rip-off of another Indian film...

There are lots of indian movies that are 10x better in showing the slums etc...EG:movie named:traffic signal(language-->Hindi)

Since I'm an Indian ,those things are pretty much common here & I really don't think it was worthy of an Oscar.Just that it got hyped or we indians just pumpped the matter & it just got lucky.

After this oscar I realised that it is just the domination of western world that results into awarding a movie with a title.It just got recognized because Danny Boyle made it,& it didn't really run much in Indian theatre.If an Indian would have made the movie it would have been gone right into the thrash-bin.

But AR Rahman deserved it,He's epic in making songs & composing it.

sorry for drifting from topic,I just had to
KONY 2012