Ranking
Original Post
Torishop Inventory Upgrade
We all know we need it,

Stackable items.

Tired of this?

omg close ur eys pls

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
instead of having to manually put items into a set, they would stack automatically.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
When the items go into your inventory, it would say "chronos grip X 20" or whatever. Even if you transfer the items, the item transfer would say "transfer x of 20". In a little box, all you would have to do would put a number in for the value of X. No big deal, no need for viewing each individually.

Originally Posted by abxy View Post
I want you to take a quick look at my inventory and i'll show a final concept which puts what everyone has said into account.

FINAL CONCEPT

Last edited by Drama; Aug 4, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
put the items in a set, problem solved.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bruh, then you have to open the set to see whats inside and its annoying.
How easy would this be to implement.
Originally Posted by abxy View Post
Bruh, then you have to open the set to see whats inside and its annoying.
How easy would this be to implement.

Write it in set's title?
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 3, 2015 at 07:56 PM.
Somewhere, just stack the items without a set for easier management
-----
Can you please stop closing this thread, there is no reason for it, this is a legit suggestion so quit with the power abuse, please.
Last edited by Drama; Aug 3, 2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Who closed the thread? Whoever did don't do it until this thread is proven useless.

Carry on.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Who closed the thread? Whoever did don't do it until this thread is proven useless.

Carry on.

2WC closed it twice. Anyway, sets do work, sure, but they seem like a lazy way to do this and still, they don't get the job done.

Now if they made sets work basically like a spoiler, this would be a completely different story, like so:

CONCEPT #1

So you don't have to go to a whole new webpage, etc.

But as you can see, even if you have 6 chronos timers in a set, they all show up individually which can make things very cluttered.

CONCEPT #2

Anyway, 2WC, I've stated why I think this is a good idea, now instead of closing the thread without an argument on how this is an awful idea, tell me why, please.
Last edited by Drama; Aug 3, 2015 at 10:26 PM.
supported, some cunt sent me like 345678 chronos grips and I'm not wasting my time to select them all
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I hate when people offer up half-assed solutions like "put it in a set". Stackable items would be easy to implement, and putting items in a set is only putting a band-aid over a scratch even though the cut needs stitches. I mean, if the doctor is hours away, I can see it... But if there's a nurse next door, why don't you just skip the shortcut?

10/10 idea

11/10 analogy.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays