ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by MuffinBash View Post
Not exactly.

I am going to learn all that stuff.

Not done.

Cool, but I am going to learn. You can help as much as you like though.

English first, then I shall translate.

1) Yes, I will simplify.

2) Yes, I will simplify. Just agreeing here.

3) Well, I see what you are getting at, but, do have you ever thought of them being like laser blades or something?

4) True, but I just started on controls, give me a break.

5) It will be like a chat room and then you challenge someone then you fight. That is what I am thinking of at the moment but I will probly change my mind later.

1b) I do not get what you are trying to say.

2b) I can fix that.

3b) I do not see how you can not figure that one out.

4b) Well, I am making ajustments.

I Updated the first post everyone.

He meant which programming language *facepalm*. From what I can tell so far, you're not going to be able to make this game that you want. You should start smaller, a lot smaller.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
He meant which programming language *facepalm*. From what I can tell so far, you're not going to be able to make this game that you want. You should start smaller, a lot smaller.

No.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
!iCoF4Life Since 01-01-2011!
|Marketeer - Sorta|
Well, what language are you planning to use?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Probly DarkBasic, unless anyone suggests anything better.
Last edited by MuffinBash; Dec 9, 2010 at 05:17 AM. Reason: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Marketeer - Sorta|
Hmmmm, as far as the story line goes it's not original enough. Two powers fighting, there's no complexity to catch the gamer's eyes. You've combined certain technologies together which is good but if your going to do that then you'd need to give each weapon certain attributes in order to keep people with shotguns from murdering people with primitive weapons. Might I suggest an optional controller programming. This way switching weapons won't be a pain in the ass. Just things I'm noticing right at first glance. I'm tired so I'm not looking for small flaws. Good luck on this game, good 3d games are NOT easy to make. I don't recommend this for your first game, it's a great goal though.
im reall good at coming up with ideas for stuff...help shook a bit.
if you need anything pm em XD
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
These are my complaints:

1) not original enough

2) controls/weapons seem too franctic

3) sword vs. shotgun = (if the "laser sword" can deflect bullets like a lightsaber, that would be better, but it would be sued for copying starwars.

4) I can see this game, and I don't like what I see. (I see a very unrealistic frantic game, where you constantly switch weapons, and press blue buttons for attacks.)

5) I am desighing a flash, and an expensive 3d game with badass physics. (I'm only doing the 3d one because I know people in high places :P (and no, I can't code, I'm the art/character designer/everything else lol) so only do a 3d game if you have money to spend, cheap 3d games suck effin ass.

6) if they've only invented the shotgun, how will anyone snipe? how will anyone travel off-world to fight? how modern will they be?

7) galaxy wars is a parody of starwars from the show drake and josh, soooo... yeah...

This game will be too complex for an amatuer, start with flash.
Last edited by Zayex; Dec 9, 2010 at 06:58 AM. Reason: because you touch yourself at night.
I will just keep on writing this game without designing it yet.

I am going to close as everyone is just saying "Lol, this noob thinks he can make a 3D game lololol."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Marketeer - Sorta|
Originally Posted by MuffinBash View Post
I will just keep on writing this game without designing it yet.

I am going to close as everyone is just saying "Lol, this noob thinks he can make a 3D game lololol."

That's because you make it sound like you don't really know what you're doing.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
That's because you make it sound like you don't really know what you're doing.

I don't. I am saying I am learning in almost every post I post in here but I guess no one is listening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Marketeer - Sorta|