Ranking
In case that no one noticed, I'm kinda inactive atm because I have just joined a lower section of the brazilian army, I have to be there 2 hours per day and I'm still getting used to wake up at 4:30 AM.
So I'm basically tired the WHOLE DAY because of that. As soon as I get used to, it'll go back to the old activity rate.
Yup, Next 4 days on the Beach.
Chances of internet are... Almost none.
After it, I'll go back to work, Work all night, sleep all day, drastic cut on activity, but, yeh, never dead :>
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
I'll stay a while without going in-game and on irc for a few problems but I'll return.I hope you understand.
Nothings for sure but I wont be on as much as i used to due to real life problems, school n stuff for the next month or so D:
Ill get on as much as i possibly can
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Hello, Reapers, i would like to apoligize about my inactivity both on toribash and on the forums, secondly i ask for forgiveness for the nuisance i caused. I am back on toribash and i will be active on the forums, me deciding to focus on school isn't really working so I'm going to start again on toribash to meet new people and to relieve stress
MinerIE stole meh hunter
Hey guys i thought rather than making a thread for this id post it here instead

After the past few months iv been pondering on a very big decision and after today i feel iv made my mind up. Im not happy in the clan no more it used to feel like a family now it just feels like competition.

Im going back to where i can safely say i call home if they let me back that is.

As i said at the start it isn't a decision iv only been thinking about today iv been thinking about this a very long time.

But i feel it is time to make my leave from Reaper

im still going to do the clan video though unless someone else seriously wants to do it.

And im glad i got to be involved in one last decision before my leave

Sorry guys we have had some good times and some bad il keep in touch
Last edited by CkyToH; Mar 15, 2015 at 11:29 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
no offence but , i will laugh at you if your application for aeon doesnt pass
ok, cya around here and there. Good to have had u here!
Gl with stuff.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Thx dude sorry about this but to be hounest it really isnt the first time iv thought about this over the past 3 - 4 months
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019