ES Recruitment Drive
Hi, I've had to delete quite a few posts in this thread; mostly expressing amazement at the seller's art. This is because they violate this specific rule:

Originally Posted by Market Rules
A) Illegal Posts:
.....I) Any post that does not directly take part in the buying/selling/trading of the items in the thread will be regarded as useless and will be warned/infracted.

Its best the community uses the Art board to appreciate Alejandro's work and keep this thread to strictly trading.

Thank you.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Just posting to let you guys know that I have made this thread after a couple of users contacted me privately through Discord ! Hopefully this is good for all parties involved.
update on something I am sad about:

prices for the remaining 3 sets won't be $100 as my life plans have changed, due to a sudden change in the difficult situation in my country (Venezuela) I am moving abroad in FEBRUARY looking for something better and therefore the low price of $100 is unsustainable as I am now saving up for this life-changing trip.

I hope you guys understand that I decided to make these sets for less than they were worth in hopes of democratizing art and giving many clients that couldn't afford the high cost the chance of owning a set made by me, which means a lot to me; but I really need to have savings to fall back on for the first few chaotic months.

I really hope you guys can help me with this, and understand that my intention remains to make a free set for everyone to use and make its creation process public to further toribash's art community with the findings I've made in the time I've made sets.

I am sorry for this, but things aren't working for me in Venezuela and Toribash is my sole income.
Last edited by Alejandro; Oct 31, 2023 at 02:46 AM.
also here's the post for the mc ride tattoos it's being well received B')!!!

THE LEGEND THE ONLY ONE RODTANG! thanks to mr Teapot on discord aka [Vibe]Colors for commissioning this, this was the last one I had pending (apart from the final 3) and price was $300

folder

dis is BEAUTIFUL

among the cleanest mapping I've done tbh shoutout to my clanmate Osiris for commissioning dis one B')

only 2 left, been doing a lot of other stuff regarding the fashion brand I've been meaning to launch since last year + epic ironic rapping so these are the last 2 + 1 extra insane one that's free for the community
I'm going to make an announcement real soon, as I've had an incredible surge in requests that I feel was planned because from nowhere I was bombarded with requests which forced me to go beyond the estipulated retirement plans. Not something I'd like having to do but I feel at my creative peak and I'm enjoying this a lot. Will post some sets but for now I'd like to note that sadly I've gone past the promised 10 that I wanted to make as a last ode to my Toribash artistic experience.

I'll have to see what I can do because I have some current plans in my life that are vastly different from what I had in mind when I first started this thread, due to many different life circumstances. I hope you guys can understand me. I'll be as transparent as possible.