Toribash
well.... i havent posted in a while becuse i have school but i will try to atleast one in 4 days i will post a replay
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
the opener is ok, but its pretty slow
the kick flowed well but it could have been a boom
the follow up kick was really nice
the last kick i liked
nice pose
7/10, if you keep working you could make some stellar replays man, keep it up B)
Thanks bquadz i will consider your words....

guys i have some terrible news.... my pc is not working so i might not post for 2 weeks...
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Clean and neat

Flows together with moves.

Gj man, looks really nice.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
in terms of actual "content" for a lack of a better word, there is nothing really new or different but your quality replaymaking made it look good. the left knee extension at 373 almost always looks bad and you pulled it off great, feels good to look at. No complaints on the hits, obviously.
oh yeah
Rushed because it's 01:28 now,and tomorrow i'll be all-day busy,and too lazy to wait to finish another day.

anyway,on OP(first page) i putted some of my best replays from this and the past year.
every year i'll be doing this
Attached Files
ViC - PUra.rpl (300.9 KB, 34 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hey man, sick improvement sine I last looked at your replays! (Months ago lol I'm awful)

Sick opener and follow-up!
I like the spinny manip part a lot! Stiff part where you kept both shoulders raised for a while.
First boom a bit rushed, why not try to get the neck with the elbow too?
If you're in a hurry, continue doing the replay later man. The replay is sick, but I think you could've executed dm's better.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]