Ranking
Original Post
Worst Fears Confirmed (Fates Resignation) D':
Lots of stuff has been going on in my life. And apparently all my workload and stuff has made it come to this. With School, Social Life (omg its a shocker I have one), Sports, Being a GM and Wanting to actually play TB to Play I have a lot I need to do all the time, And I feel as though I will be unable to be in and lead this clan like I used to be able to. I took a few days to think over how I was going to try to work around all this and in the end it came to either me Having to Quit Being a GM or Leaving the Clan, And Figuring in how hard I worked my ass off to get that position and keep it Unfortunately, I had to go with the latter.

Luckly After I leave You will still have an active Co-leader, WeppetKo, who by the way has don't a tremendous job at helping run the clan and keeping things working while Zeus is Busy with other stuff. While I was mulling this dicision over I decided to test him to see how/If, If I left, he would be able to run the clan, So for 1 full week I did absolutely nothing and let weppet Take care of everything and to my amazement he did! he stepped up and did his job, I know you'll be in good hands, so It wont be any type of big blow to the clan that ill be gone. I've seen many people come and go from this clan. All of the people I originally came in with have left the clan at one point or another, and eventually I knew that I would Have to follow Suit.

I really cant express the feelings I have for each and every origin member that has ever crossed my path because honestly, I don't think I would be able to handle all the feels :'D. You guys are the best Internet family ive ever known and I am glad and honored that I got the chance to serve Origin as its Co-Leader. And as always I will Remember where I came from :'^).

~Fates
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I was waiting for this. Its a shame really, I don't know how we are going to last with out you bro. Understandable. Good luck
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
fuuu

I knew you back since 2013
and now yer gone :c

Good luck with the rest of your life Fates. To the present and forseeable future
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Thanks for the kind words, but still it's sad to see a good old member to leave like this. Recently I noticed that you've been more and more distant from us, so I was kind of expecting this. Mh.

Good luck and have fun whatever you'll do.
;-; why u do dis? well, you've probably made the right choice and im sure everyone will miss you. good luck!
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Closed so we don't have the hole tori world comment. Thanks for your services tho, hope to see you soon.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather