Toribash
Original Post
Resignation
This is a edited version of my resignation for MSquad and all of my other duties around the forums. Unfortunately Tint is part of my duties and I can no longer give the necessary time required. It has been a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks for the invite to this wonderful clan Kris. Don't let the community feeling ever disappear from Tint.

Hello,

At this point in time I feel that I am no longer able to contribute the necessary time required to fulfil this position adequately. For this reason I feel it is best to have my market squad privileges removed. If something in my life changes and I feel that I can return to the job with the necessary time required I will re-apply for this position. I have had a great year and a half here, so thanks for the opportunity and all of the learning experiences. It truly has been a pleasure to meet and work with you all.

I have recently moved into residence and many of my courses are quite intensive and have a demanding workload. That is one of the few reasons for my recent inactivity but it happens to be the main reason for my resignation.

Thanks again,
Toast
Goodbye toasty

have fun with that thing called life
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Where do I download a life? pls

Anyway, see ya man. We used to talk a bit, and I looked up to you.

o7
inq.
So sad to hear that.
Hope you get along with the real life and enjoy it.
Farewell.
:(){ :|: & };:
/me pokes thread
:< Good bye toast, good luck with life man. o7
/me sniffles
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me