Ranking
Original Post
Kyou's Spars
Welcome to my sparring thread, I'll be updating this thread whenever I make a new spar.
Last edited by TyZi; Jun 2, 2014 at 10:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I liked it, kerlis was not very realstic but you where great. Loved it. 8/10
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Great guy, yeah. He may not look realistic, but he's a damn great person to spar with. It's been a while since we even played together, yet alone sparred. It was mainly just for fun, but I thought it was worth posting ^ ^

Thanks, though I could use some real CnC.
More spars coming soon.

Overall i like the spar. You could make some better hits and a little more momentum in it though. Would be great.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
mi u spar NAOW and btw beautiful. you were great but kerlis kinda brought it down 8/10
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Yeah I'm sorry I'm not as godly as kyou :3

I've been trying to work on staying on my feet period, so this was kind of an accomplishment.
Why
Back?
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Overall i like the spar. You could make some better hits and a little more momentum in it though. Would be great.

Seriously? Not to be rude, or anything, but you just sound like you're acting like you know what needs to be in a spar. Personally I thought momentum was perfectly fine, and I had some pretty cool hits in there. Try to observe more, instead of assuming I didn't do any of that.

Really big thanks to notnoob for saving the replay before he had pinged. He also edited the end.
Attached Files
Kyou spar.rpl (581.3 KB, 14 views)