Ranking
Original Post
How do you treat your girlfriend/wife?
G'night guys!

I want to know how do you treat your girlfriend(or wife), are you rude, heartless, or are you lovely and romantic (I don't want homo jokes).

I'm a romantic guy, I always buy flowers and I tell that I love her everyday, in the most different ways!

How about you?
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Since today was one of the first warm days of the year so far, I surprised my wife by buying her ice cream and bringing it to her while she was at work.
And why you say her if is a he?
I don't find the thread title offensive, you are clearly asking for attention. I do respect the fact you're gay but don't go predicting the outcome "talk if you want blah blah", don't feed them
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Well I think he should think about other people, I'm not seeking attention. I was merely outlining that he wrote girlfriend/wife. If you see that I bolded it, I was emphasising my statement that he didn't write Girlfriend/Wife/Boyfriend. Once again, I wouldn't go out of my way to say all this just to seek attention, deleting the above post.
Last edited by mwebs1; Apr 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
tip1: first i would hug her then sneakily put her in the kitchen without letting her notice.
tip2: run...
i do what i need to do
when i handling my gf.And i know what to do, since i know everything about her due to the fact that she is my former childhood friends for 15 years
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Not seeing a ton of room for discussion in this thread. Moved to OT.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Since today was one of the first warm days of the year so far, I surprised my wife by buying her ice cream and bringing it to her while she was at work.

That's cute Lucid! I'd do it to my girlfriend, but we work in different cities "/

Originally Posted by p0w View Post
And why you say her if is a he?
I don't find the thread title offensive, you are clearly asking for attention. I do respect the fact you're gay but don't go predicting the outcome "talk if you want blah blah", don't feed them

Originally Posted by mwebs1 View Post
Well I think he should think about other people, I'm not seeking attention. I was merely outlining that he wrote girlfriend/wife. If you see that I bolded it, I was emphasising my statement that he didn't write Girlfriend/Wife/Boyfriend. Once again, I wouldn't go out of my way to say all this just to seek attention, deleting the above post.

As it seems I lost one post..

Well, I didn't want to be somekind 'racist' or anything of that genre. I only put Girlfriend/Wife because everyone I know here are males, and if any homossexual want to post here I'd love, I don't want to exclude no one.

Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i do what i need to do
when i handling my gf.And i know what to do, since i know everything about her due to the fact that she is my former childhood friends for 15 years

Sweet, you gotta have a really good relationship with her *-*

@hanzo: Thanks
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
well sort of...sometimes we forgot that we are in relationship since we do what we always do
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you