ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Oh shit guys, I did a think
So uh...yea i started a youtube channel some time ago and would appreciate the shit out of it if you guys gave me feedback and shit. Yea I'm aware I gotta make a lot of improvements and i havent exactly uploaded anything in a while...but uhhhh ye

And shit

I'll take constructive criticism, shitty criticism or whatever you give that'll actaully help a brotha from anotha motha improve

Other than uploading videos more often, I'm already aware that I've got to pretty much just act like myself more in the videos and loosen up a bit as you can see comparing the first few videos to the more recent ones. Other than
Last edited by Leaf; Sep 28, 2016 at 04:24 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
It's sooooo baaaad. Y r u youtubing omfg I just cant.....

But honestly tho. It's shit.

In real honesty tho it pretty good. Maybe work with the audio more. Sometimes it makes cracking sounds idk. But other than that idk what game that is. But great work!

Deus ex mankind divided. Apparently i had two videos that i never made public so ill be publishing 1 soon and the other later. As for the cracking sounds it just might be me adjusting my body. I have a moderately sensitive mic.

Thanks btw

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
cool videos! Constructive feedback: maybe spend less time on one subject?

Perhaps, I'm not entirely sure. But I will have some clustertruck videos up soon so be sure to check out dem bitches