Toribash
I'll make you unofficial again. Mark my words.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Heya, not sure if i'm blacklisted here or not but i'd like to try to cleanse some bad blood and i'm well aware a majority of active people in this clan dislike me due to past experiences, but I would really enjoy to be able to settle our past complications and become acquainted with each other. Not sure why i'm doing this but all of a sudden, I feel like I have the need to better myself as a person and i'm going to start by patching up bad relations with others. I'm willing to do this if you are.

Thanks for reading
~FreshKek
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Heya, not sure if i'm blacklisted here or not but i'd like to try to cleanse some bad blood and i'm well aware a majority of active people in this clan dislike me due to past experiences, but I would really enjoy to be able to settle our past complications and become acquainted with each other. Not sure why i'm doing this but all of a sudden, I feel like I have the need to better myself as a person and i'm going to start by patching up bad relations with others. I'm willing to do this if you are.

Thanks for reading
~FreshKek
nah thanks
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???