Toribash
Original Post
[Toxic] Shop
Hello, and Welcome to the Toxic Clan Official Shop. I hope you searched what you were looking for.

Now, Concerning to this Shop, there will be rules. You will obey them. If you don't, your request will be immediatly canceled.

Prviliges ::
- Toxic Members get Free Designs (exept backgrounds, because it takes more time and creativity than a normal design).

- People non-toxic will have to pay. 300 tc per design. (for toxic members, BG desktops is 150, for non-toxics, its 300).

- Videos will be free for Toxic members, for non-Toxic's, it will be 2000 ToriCredits per Movie. Rule, there will be a waiting list, which i will update in this post. 1 video request per week. For designs, there will not be a waiting list, but your design will take maximum 3 days
  • [Rules]

• Do not pressure, insult, or bride the designer, in any way. If you do, your request will be immediatly canceled.
  • You will send the money to me, after i make your design.
  • You'll not take credit for making the design. To stop this from happening, i'll put a small trademark at the bottom right of every design. I've experienced this before, and i'm tired of it.
  • [Graphic Design]
    - Signatures
    - Heads
    - Desktop Backgrounds (not free)

The Way you May Request.
Size:
Colors: (optional)
Picture: (obligatory)
Text: (obligatory)
Font: (Optional, this is the type of text you want, for more information or fonts to choose, go dafont.com)

- Signatures
Signature place. Here are some examples.

-------

-------

(Character was not made by me, it was made by Sparrow Hawk, if i remember.)

-Heads
Head Section. Examples:

(I can do any head you request, just post a pic i can edit to make it as a head.)

-Wallpapers
Wallpaper section. Examples:

• Videos

Yes...video part. Now, i decided to make this feature Toxic only. Why? i want to have a feature only this clan has. Now.... For this, you may pay 500 tc (hey, video making isn't easy).

You may give me atleast 30 replays This should make a 3-4 min video. I will do the effects, text, etc. Remember, 1 person per week.

-=Video Waiting List=-
JumalanKasi
Patrick_Unrated
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Oct 25, 2007 at 12:35 AM.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Size: 100 X 100
Colors: Same Color Scheme as Head And Body
Picture: I don't know how to send a picture of my head and shoulders. D:
Text: Lothox
Font: Celtic Garamond the 2nd by No Images Font
Express: Do whatever...
list that my head dark
Size:128x128
colours:kratos colours
Picture:Kratos that u find best
text:JumalanKasi
Font:something what suits with kratos
Last edited by JumalanKasi; Sep 2, 2007 at 02:27 PM.
Originally Posted by JumalanKasi View Post
list that my head dark
Size:128x128
colours:kratos colours
Picture:Kratos that u find best
text:JumalanKasi
Font:something what suits with kratos

Size: What ever you think would be best
Colors:Red Black an what ever other colors you want to add to make it look good
Picture:I would like a sig wich is TB/Spider-man style.Red fading into black with webbing going through it with TB logo in the middle and two TBfighters on it. 1 on each side of the sig.
Text:Patrick_Unrated and your name in bottom right in small print to show who made it
Font: Doesn't matter to me. just not to big and not to small
hey dark i wanted a head:
background: red fading to black from back
eyes: green
Mouth: bloody and evil
Nose: no
Blood: blue blood
features: can u put my name on the back and then under it u write "Toxic" in a cool font?

ty
Last edited by DiaXan0; Sep 6, 2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: reason under this post
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
NOTE TO ALL REQUESTS MADE

-----

I dont know if you noticed, but i clearly say that youre obligated to post the picture.

Size350x130 default)
Colors: (optional)
Picture: (obligatory)
Text: (obligatory)
Font: (Optional, this is the type of text you want, for more information or fonts to choose, go dafont.com)
Express: Yes or No (this is a special feature, that if you send me 150 creds, ill do

Now, i tried making a kratos head, phailed for no pictrue, tried to google some tori characters, phailed, for no picture.

These are the consecuences for disobeying the rules.

Please, obey the rules, and you'll be good to go.

-----------
For lothox :

I dont remember your head texture...ill need a pic of it, please, could have a watermark or anything, i just need to see it

For Diax:

I decided to leave my head unique so you'll have to request another head.

------

Im not trying to be too bitchy or severe, but the last shop i had went great because people obeyed the rules. I let it die cause i did not have time to make designs.

Sorry.
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Sep 5, 2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: added some stuff
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Features: Camera Zoom, Double Speed.
Songs: Duality - Slipknot/ Trivium - A Gunshot To The Head Of Trep
Text: Just a little intro... Nothing to big nothing too small.. [Toxic]SupaDeadEye... You know... Things of that nature.
Express: Take your time.. I do not wish or desire you to rush yourself. There are other things in which I would like in the Video though.. I will need to PM you about those... Certain things on Certain replays.. I will upload a Zip.. I do not know how many replays you use or how many it will take but I have quite the folder.... I will edit this and post the link after I eat.

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=208601

There is the Zip.
Last edited by SupaDeadEye; Sep 8, 2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: URL for Zip Download.
ok dark i edited mine

HAMPA>veb
holy shit man nice lothox u lucky lol.....dark can ya please make me my head now =D
oh tyt no need to rush it

HAMPA>veb