Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to become allies with Legend ?
Yes
12 Votes / 75.00%
No
4 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ummm thats good to
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Hi everyone!
Taek tested me and said that I am in Evil now. Thank you very much Taek!
So am I a Spawn now?
Welcome Spawn DaHandy.

He's good. Ended up being a Judo Fract. match 102xxx - 165xxx points. I won, but he did really good.

19 members now, should we have a cap for the future?
Last edited by Taek; Sep 29, 2007 at 11:52 PM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Welcome DaHandy.... Hope you enjoy being in this clan. We should get a cap of what 25? But I want at least 15 players who are active on both the game and the forums
Sounds like a plan.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
I'll work on it.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Smiley
Oh goodie! I am on the list! ... Called a spawn is a bit degrading though, but thats just me, and my perturbed mind.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
SmokeyMcPo is now a member. He' was the only person in the server who could beat me, was very impressed.

Also, Keah (Meo) is back.
Last edited by Taek; Nov 12, 2007 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Double Post = Bad!