Ranking
ok

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Hi Kaito, I am Ryuu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hello, name's Suplexes been in talks with Inuyahsha and decided to see if I'm able to join Liquor, timezone is GMT -4.00 Eastern Daylight time, Discord info is Fatigued #5611, was wanting to join because would just like to have some regular folks to talk to while playing the game and if there are clan wars that's just another reason to hop on haha, been playing this game since 2013 I can't seem to put it down lol. Looking forward to playing with you OG's, but if not thanks for the opportunity too.
Only If I Could Suplex

Under discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Suplexes View Post
Hello, name's Suplexes been in talks with Inuyahsha and decided to see if I'm able to join Liquor, timezone is GMT -4.00 Eastern Daylight time, Discord info is Fatigued #5611, was wanting to join because would just like to have some regular folks to talk to while playing the game and if there are clan wars that's just another reason to hop on haha, been playing this game since 2013 I can't seem to put it down lol. Looking forward to playing with you OG's, but if not thanks for the opportunity too.

yooo suplexes
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by Suplexes View Post
Sup my guy

Kamy might not ring anything, but mrkamikaz maybe?
WE. GO. JIM.
I was told by kamy to apply here.

Uhhh I'm underage but I will get drunk if neccesary I guess, My discord is $HaD0w K1nG😯😯#9934, I'm GMT +1 (Ireland), and the reason i wanna join is for the banter and some people to play toribash against i guess :P
L Application

Hello, my name is Cristan, I'm 19 years old, from Romania(GMT+3)
In my free time I like to read books about demons, watch anime and listen to rock music.
I discovered this game in 2017 but I took it seriously in May 2021.
I'm not a funny person and I'm preety cold but I try my best,I'm trying to find some people with good vibes,and your clan seems like the right spot for me.
I'm an introvernt, and I don't have many friends.
I don't know how to communicate with people and I'm shy.
My favorite drink is whiskey.
What's your favorite anime?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]