Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Next Spec/Queue Camera Change
The players waiting in queue using their camera POV model to grief the players. There's a bit of that going on right now.
It's a cool feature and adds to the atmosphere of people "physically" watching your matches.

They either go into your camera, or go into your joints to grief your movement. I'd suggest to either make their model transparent enough to see through it, or to remove your own personal camera while you are participating in the fight.

https://i.imgur.com/UFOlFPS.png
Couldn't really capture it, but there's nothing stopping me from just going to blue's model, or their camera and being a wall.

If other features that original Toribash has that are going to be added in down the road, it would cause major disruption. Betting, dueling, tournaments. Even for the casual fun experience, it's bothersome.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

maybe just lock the spectator model to outside the dojo, like spectator can still get close up inside the dojo but youll only see there model outside of the dojo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.