Ranking
You can get Penumbra: Black Plague and Requiem for $5 if you buy this.

What? They told me to spread the word! Independent game developers need it.

And yes, every game listed there are multiple times better than any of those FPS-shooters by bigger companies.
indie game devs are better
Last edited by Tonakai; May 6, 2010 at 01:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Are the games decent? I might buy them for around $5.00. But it depends if its even worth it.

yes, world of goo is an excellent game and I have heard good things about penumbra.

And hey, you don't have to pay sqaut if you don't want to.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Any one of those games alone is easily worth at least 10 bucks. I've played the full version of 3 out of the 5 games (Gish, World of Goo and Lugaru), so i'm not sure i'll be buying it. A definitive maybe, but the offer's almost too good to turn down. Plus, the money goes to a good cause. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I already got lugaru a long long time ago. It was actually one of my first indie games. Glad I could get it again :]

FYI, donate at least 50 cents, since some money does go into the transaction fee, and paying less than that actually loses money. I can't remember the exact price. This is for paypal btw. I don't know about amazon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
So awesome.. Ive never seen a deal better than this in my life.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I'll defiantly get this, as soon as I get more than the $2 that is in my paypal. Otherwise I'd feel like a massive dick.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
10 bucks. Way more than worth it.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Bought it for 15 bucks. I kinda feel like a cheapass actually, because all these games are worth at least 80, as they mentioned. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol