Ranking
You can download somtthing to make a ptcure like I did?
=O

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
yeah, i just need a screenshot and Voila! I make something like that but with colors
Retired Player
Blasphemy! =O
Wow all that work when i could of just did it in 2 minutes..>>

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
... ASCII art is tough.

I try making something cool and it turns out to look like a pile of vomit thats been left to rot for a week. Darn.

I'm going to edit this post with a hopefully cool ASCII Logo for triforce (A big one i really link the blue one too)
i did do a really koolies ascii triforce logo.....but the evil one known as gamer deleted it because "the art topic is not for ascii art".....so i did a simpler one
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
---------/----/------ ____ -___
--------/----/-./\--/-/------/___|
-------/___/-/--\/-/___--/___

I know im not in your clan but

Last edited by Blam; Jan 10, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
:D
Originally Posted by jakeispro View Post
haha feel free to post in our boards, nice work too

Since when are you allowed to give permission to post here?
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
gamer im not looking for a war with you, but your right no i dont have permission to allow people to post here but we are an open clan board so technically he can post here, and also if people want to contribute positively to our boards im willing to bet that the majority of our clan is for positive contribution from other members in the toribash comunity