Ranking
awesome manip/opener bro but i think you need to try another ways of dms cuz IMO the way that you kick without full extended leg its pretty weird and i cant feel power from it, however you have a huge precision to do whatever you want

ps: sorry for my bad english but i know you got it my friend <3
Impact
Absolutely textbook madman here, good manip, I like the small dms leading up into the big destructive hits with pieces flying everywhere, and a skeet to top it off. It could be argued that your movement was a little generic but there aren't any overt flaws, and the pacing and cool moments in the replay make up for it. There is no question that it is currently Rajen Time
Glimpsed
opener is meh. really cool manip love the seperate kneecap dms cool booms nice skeet. oh yea cool grab in the manip too.
I enjoyed watching the replays i could in this thread Rajen, lots of ukebashing manip madness! i really enjoy all of the replays you're dishing out, super entertaining. ^-^ <33333333
why are you so FUCKING GOOD at this game rajen please explain this to me i beg you pelase rajen how
on lord
supercell one is so fucking good. ngl

the torso manip was godlike too but honestly from 400 frames onwards was not as pleasant as the rest of the rpl, it just seemed pretty off with the flow and momentum you got before that, still that multiple dm was absolutely mad
Running away...