ES Recruitment Drive
Yes it did
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

it did get better overtime but now with the advent of AI, art is again a hard method to get money since the allure of convenience and quickness is too much to make it a good business. We're back to austerity and making a couple hundreds a month if I'm lucky. I am trying to launch my fashion brand among other things but things are very uphill in my country in which I still live.

Good things romantically though, I am in love with an amazing girl who makes me feel thoroughly loved, I am having an amazing opportunity of buying an apartment for really cheap once I make the money, I have a ton of pending venues of work to get to.

Money is a problem right now tho, toribash had been really the only source of income I've had since november, apart from maybe one or two commissions, right now I have like $250 to my name and that's all I have left, I have a pending commission for $100 that I'm going to work on for the next couple of days, so that makes it $350 thankfully.

Things are better than during the pandemic though, worst days of my life.
I wish you the best ale
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Nice moustache
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]