Toribash
Original Post
QI Search tool
In http://forum.toribash.com/tori_market.php i think you should add a QI search tool along with price and seller Because it makes it easier for a lower level player like me to see what items he actually buy And not save up for something he can't even get because of qi restrictions
Trying
Idk what restart11 just said but i think this could be a useful feature. I remember being like 4th dan and trying to but stuff until realizing the qi was too high. Not really hard to check the qi of an item but this would just make the market a bit easier me thinks :V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I don't see a problem, since you can just look in the ingame store to find a force-color that you want, and then head to the market for the purchase
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
but what about when you don't have access to the in-game store

i think he meant this
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
but what about when you don't have access to the in-game store

He was talking about torishop inside the toribash game. If you don't have access to it, you can't play. If you can't play, why do you need items?
this is about a site improvement thing and i support this. but what i'd suggest is instead of having another qi search tool why not automatically show users only those items which they can buy with their current qi. this will make their market home screen clean and provide better idea of what to buy and also show them the upcoming items for their next belt just like the ingame torishop.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
I added this feature, it will be on the forum soon.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
I added this feature, it will be on the forum soon.

Awesome that you are reacting so fast.

Was also waiting for this feature
I'm only cleaning here..