Ranking
i dont wanna
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
lofi smiley
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Goodluck.

But besides that, my favorite genre is rogue like/lites and i wanted to hear your recommendations.
The problem with the ones i see is that the people stop playing at 5, 10 or 20hours, though i'd like something that gets me playing for atleast 30hours+
enter the gungeon, nuclear throne, dungeon souls, risk of rain, darkest dungeon, crypt of the necrodancer, and ofc the binding of isaac

those are pretty good roguelike/lite games
Played nuclear throne, stopped after 8 or 9hours

Played risk of rsin, stopped after i think 12

Played crypt of the necrodancer (that was quite boring to me) barely got any hours

Played TBoIR, stopped after around 208hours

I had an eye out for enter the gungeon... But i wasn't sure if it offered enough content to play through
tboi afterbirth+ is coming out in january, you should check that out
also antibirth. really good rebirth mod with tons of new stuff

the first time i played gungeon i felt like it lacked something
i haven't played in a while so idk if they've added more content, so i can't tell you

slau mentioned dungeon of the endless, haven't played it myself but it looks neat

have u played spelunky
Often considered buying it, but i saw so much gameplay.... i pretty much know the whole game

And that is coming january?! Oh boy!

I wanted to wait with antibirth though until they made it afterbirth compatible.

And hopefully we'll see Terraria Otherworld in the next few months... the first release date was december 2015, then they said beginning 2016, nothing happend, everything was silent, everyone thought they cancelled it but then BOOM new release date from august saying early 2017..... im hyped