Ranking
Original Post
When I minimize and re-open Toribash
Ok, so when I minimize Toribash to goto my internet browser, and then go back onto it, it seems to freeze for about 10 seconds, and some of the stuff on the screen (timer, frames, players etc.) dissapear, and I have to press Esc. and then resume for them to return, the only annoying thing about this is that my whispers tend to dissapear too, and I can't get them back up, so I then have to restart Toribash to whisper again. Now it's just getting annoying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Well in my opinion I believe that it may have something to do with your graphics card maybe, or it may just be a gfx file that is corrupted. If that doesnt work I would suggest re downloading toribash because that is usually the main fix for problems like these. Try this, it may have some information on your issue: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180
Totally Not Sil
Hello person who likes Soul Eater as much as I. No, it's not my graphic card, believe me. I think I'll just try re-downloading toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This also happens to me, what I do is when I will switch to my browser I leave toribash open, not minimized.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
It also happens when I don't minimize it, if I leave it behind the window i'm on, it still occurs. I reinstalled and it's working fine. Closing now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]