Toribash
Enemies with Blood...

...but I still want to say good luck to you guys. Hopefully you'll get something done this time...
Good Luck Destiny I believe we should all let him start fresh To be honest His previous clan And Respect Where destroyed Let him try again. Good Luck, Dont Mess this One Up.
You seem to be in 2-3 clans... Also, nice recruiting system "ican i join im clanless righth now" Destiny: "hmm, yes you can." -_- Even if you only started the clan you should at least have a good application system and people shouldn't be able to join just because they want to. Example: You recruited someone you know nothing about.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
You seem to be in 2-3 clans... Also, nice recruiting system "ican i join im clanless righth now" Destiny: "hmm, yes you can." -_- Even if you only started the clan you should at least have a good application system and people shouldn't be able to join just because they want to. Example: You recruited someone you know nothing about.

II completly agree If you want respect get an application and dont let people Just roam in.

also the name of your clan is horribly stupid I would come up with something else.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Uh, Dark Killing Kings
or I was thinking

Dark Killing Knights
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM
We are known as the Dark Angle Knights
AKA
DAK
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM