ES Recruitment Drive
Rescudo seems very polite, good application too, yes from me
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Your GMT: +01:00 (Doesn't matter I am almost always on)

Your name (Optional): My name doesn't really matter I will share it with ones I entrust it with, for now I'm just Shoddy

Ingame activity from 1-10: 10 (Atleast 6 hours a day in-game(always available on Skype))

Forum activity from 1-10: 7 (I check on the forums every hour or so(except when I'm sparring than I'll check if the other takes a break and or when it's over))

Mods you’re skilled at: Some people say I'm good at Aikido for some reason but other wise it's basicly any parkour and sparring mod (except MAS)
a bit of Mushu and basicly anything except Judo
Past clans: I have sat in KnC for a while

Bad history (be honest): My history isn't bad at all, there is a few people that hate me but for the most part I have a good reputation

Why you want to join: I want to join Ne because it seems like a well functioning community filled with nice people (and I like the name :s)

What/who brought you here: Myself and partially Trit

Additional info about yourself:
I have OCD (just so you know)
I'm 16 years of age
Sometimes I make puns and jokes, they usually aren't punny at all
I dispise dots
Writing is something I do at times
I have two what I'll refer to as "modes" (Serious and not so serious)
I have a beard, that's all
Last edited by Shoddy; Feb 14, 2015 at 06:12 AM. Reason: OCD
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Accepted because beard.

Jk, your ingame and forum activity is good, and i see you don't have a huge clan history like a lot of people which is good because i know you wouldn't be the type to clan hop. Your reason is nice enough, probably one of the best free-form apps i've seen. It's a yes for me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I love you...... I love your app you seem super chill and overall like a cool person I say YES.
Partially because beard.....
I vote yes. You seem like a very talented player from what I've heard around Ne. Also as Triton said, your clan history is impressive.
Originally Posted by ShoddyV2 View Post

Your name (Optional): My name doesn't really matter I will share it with ones I entrust it with, for now I'm just Shoddy

Ingame activity from 1-10: 10 (Atleast 6 hours a day in-game(always available on Skype))

Forum activity from 1-10: 7 (I check on the forums every hour or so(except when I'm sparring than I'll check if the other takes a break and or when it's over))

Mods you’re skilled at: Some people say I'm good at Aikido for some reason but other wise it's basicly any parkour and sparring mod (except MAS)

Bad history (be honest): My history isn't bad at all, there is a few people that hate me but for the most part I have a good reputation

Why you want to join: I want to join Ne because it seems like a well functioning community filled with nice people (and I like the name :s)

I'm 16 years of age
I dispise dots

You're cool.
Now get your ass in here.
Last edited by Nate; Feb 14, 2015 at 07:09 AM.
welp, its a yes from from for shoddy unless that OCD causes you to only move symmetrically e_e, jk.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Originally Posted by ShoddyV2 View Post

I'm 16 years of age
I dispise dots

(This is not an answer that matters as i am still in my trial.)
Really nice app. I can see that you put effort into it. Based from the app it seems you are social and very active which is always good. I am a replaymaker too so i'd love to speak to more people about it.
You have a beard, + points for me. (jokes)
You seem honest which i like.
And last but not least, you act very mature.
Yes From me.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yes. Although you need to improve your forum posting. Good luck. ;)
ily