Toribash
Saints - with deakmaniacTelevisor - with the person who introduced me to the game- smosh023
16bit - hang out with cool russians
Trick - with swaves
Cheat - with swaves and a bunch of duelers
Defiant - wanted to start my own clan BUT...
Attack - joined this clan with swaves and some russians
TheGod - with culapou aka thegod; we did pretty cool stuff like hosting weird tournaments

I went clanless for a long time and saw a cool clan with ex-Alpha members and duelers
The roster consisted of Fade, McFarbo/wounder, iTemp, Fire, Ancient, and cjslick at that time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
(Bomb) was my first ever clan from 2013-14. Back when toribash was BUSTLING.

Joined [Evil] in 2015 as Skizzify. Jedi/Yayo was also in the clan at the time as well as Flame/counter before he started being a wannabe edgelord dueler cock boy. ahahah just kidding buddy.

I was promptly disowned by [Evil] in 2017 after I got permabanned so fast foward a few years and in 2019 I joined Nugget's clan (uwu). Some of its members annoyed the fuck out of me like fuckin Sasuke and heat who both thought they were so good at toribash but all they do is play roblox and smoke all day like a couple of trailer trash geeky fucks; but it was mostly chill. Didn't last long before I left and joined Nausea. Nausea lasted like 2 months before everyone died.

Eventually I left and joined (nest) with Shmevin, Smurf and Swaves and later on left and joined [fl0w] in mid 2020.

Haven't left since. Oh yeah and I joined [duck] for a month before it died sadly.
Last edited by wuuunder; Apr 25, 2022 at 11:05 AM. Reason: THIS IS BANTER BTW. DONT BAN ME AGAIN FOR "TOXICITY". SWOSH YOU SHOULD GROW A PAIR.
Only ones I remember are:
lux > crooks > ultimate > power > monk > liquor (not in order I think)

Honestly, I probably missed a lot of clans
all the ones i remember

midnight -> all stars -> tang -> nitro -> 5th chamber -> panda
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Might not remember all, but its something like this:
BAD > Extreme > Liquor > Metal(?) > Ghetto > Liquor > TLL

it's been like 12 years so I can't remember all

Apathetic User
let's see if I still remember

[VorteX] - [Hunters] - PureDark - [No-Mercy] - [Neon] - [Infinity]

I started my forum activity in 2011, so I really miss those times, up until 2017 shit was really cool regarding clans. I've made some friends back in the day that I really miss because everyone got a life at some point and never came back
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
I forgot almost everything but it went like

Flips - LT - CCFF - Stealing - MAU - Liquor

REST IN PEACE MAU
Running away...