Toribash
Okay honestly it is driving me nuts at this point... what would I have to offer you Haku to be allowed back in the discord server... I never meant to be disrespectful to you honestly I am sorry. I love this clan and the people in it so much everyone is so cool and nice <3. If you want me to go away after this post I will, I am only asking for a second chance.
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post
Okay honestly it is driving me nuts at this point... what would I have to offer you Haku to be allowed back in the discord server... I never meant to be disrespectful to you honestly I am sorry. I love this clan and the people in it so much everyone is so cool and nice <3. If you want me to go away after this post I will, I am only asking for a second chance.

You practically did this on TGS's thread too Hotbox. Dont you see the pattern? I do.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You practically did this on TGS's thread too Hotbox. Dont you see the pattern? I do.

Nah I actually posted random stupid dumb shit in tgs thread... I asked Haku if he was stupid in the discord channel when he asked me if I was sike, completely different.
Not your actions, that wasn't what I was referring to. It was the "I'm sorry I'll leave" shtick.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Hotbox View Post

Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

D-stroyed.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it