Ranking
Okey-dokey. *salutes to the new boss* my ad-bombs are now dedicated to your service.
After av-y :P

I'll pm you my textures soon. Using matrix textures now to match FACE's trails! yay..
Many thanks guys.

*kisses the ring*.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Here's a WIP image of the approval stamp.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a version of the... mascot with a thumbs up? I think that'd work better as an "approved" gesture.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Thats huge for an approval stamp, and the approval color should be green not red.
Well, the thing is, I was thinking of those "CONFIDENTIAL" stamps that are so often seen and imitated. Those are red. I can size it down a bit, what I was thinking was to use it as a sort of "banner" that the shop could display on the original post.

B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Well, the thing is, I was thinking of those "CONFIDENTIAL" stamps that are so often seen and imitated. Those are red. I can size it down a bit, what I was thinking was to use it as a sort of "banner" that the shop could display on the original post.

Nah, its good as it is just giving some criticism xD