I Punched Somebody and they were 42-43 years old
2 Votes / 10.00%
I Punched Somebody and I am an asshole
6 Votes / 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Survey: Have You Punched Someone?
Have you ever punched somebody, why did you punch somebody? Should you have punched somebody or not?
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
no but islapped a friends face in school recess one time cuz he was being a real bitch

it was like my hand moved on its own i guess i really hated him
A close friend, a friend he had brought along that I somewhat knew, and I were hotboxing a car at my house two days into the most recent hurricane that hit Louisiana that I can't remember the name of right now. I, a connoisseur of music, decided to play who let the dogs out in my car because I was high as shit and we were vibing to it, but after the song had finished and we had gotten out I had noticed the other guy my friend had brought along had never gotten out of the car. I waited a couple of seconds to just give him a bit, but then I opened the door and asked me if he was alright. He jumped out of the car and not shitting first thing he says is "I didn't fuck your dog." Me and friend interrogate guy for a second and he doesn't really say anything besides I didn't fuck your dog through tears and I guess I might of overreacted, but with how much he was saying it, it had the opposite effect of making me think he might of had sex with my dog you know? Queue fight scene which is one panel of me punching him once and him crying again. I drove his ass home (entire ride begged me to sleep at my house fucking weird) and ended up talking to this girl he used to date and apparently he fucked this dudes dog at a party we were at and he thought I knew because of the song choice and opening his door and such. Weird day man
So how come you had to fight him was he being violent? Honestly this doesn't make much sense why would this lead to a fight and you had to punch him but he was telling the truth so you didn't really have to fight instead just talk it over next time and understand what he is saying and reassure him before you decide you need to fight and punch him

stopping a fight can be very beneficial and maybe you can have sex with his family just in case ;)
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Damn Arctic punched a 2 year old when he was 32 himself? Not nice Arctic!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
ive punched a few people but at many different stages of my life
-----
that 11-32 age gap is ridiculous though
Last edited by Arctic; Apr 25, 2021 at 05:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I’ve never punched anybody cause I’m a pussy ass bitch
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Yes. I used to do kickboxing before the pandemic.

Of course I got beaten more than I beat others but still.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592