ES Recruitment Drive
thanks guys

It's my birthday. Here's a pile of shit. Praise it because I say so.
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Flagship.rpl (192.3 KB, 59 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
You made me climax twice. Great flow and unpredictable hits. Gg
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Hi Fred..

Opener was really good man.. i like it. The way that you get the manip was great, and transitions were nice. The only thing that i am not comfortable is with the grab part, but i don't think that is a great problem because i have seen a lot of manips with they, and they were nice. I mean, without grab it can be more awesome but thats ok. Keep it up and finish, i hope it will be godlike. Don't forget to be creative.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
This is why you are so god damn underrated.

You can pull of the coolest shit but not post, fucking do it more often, you're amazing.

I've alreddy told you how much i love the manip so far on Skype but you should really work on one thing, try to get your movement more together like, a problem or well, thing that always seems to be stuck with you is that you forget or don't move a part of your body for a few frames and then remember to use it again (example as in the elbow movement in the opener, or some leg movements you do)

Overall amazing so far, now go for them sexy ass fucking booms. Expecting atleast a 17 dm boom.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This
Attached Files
#Xioi#M- UpIkI.rpl (346.3 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Oct 20, 2016 at 02:47 AM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
cool stuff

interested to see where you'll go with the dms
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Hi Xioi..

Really nice. The only part that i don't like was when you're falling and waiting for the moment to jump and start the dms again, but just it. Awesome booms and nice movements.

good job..
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.