Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Binklawz - The Martial Artist
Hello,

A new video where I try to give an old chinese movie style.

Binklawz is a really good SinglePlayer replay maker. I love how he respects each martial art style and how he performs them. In my opinion he reachs a new level of realism in selfsparring.

Soft used :

Fraps
Sony vegas pro 11

Music :

Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive
Last edited by Mocucha; Jun 25, 2014 at 08:47 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

the long standing there doing nothing looks super cheesy
felt like there was too many angles
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Pretty nice video, i like where it is going, i agree with Tyzi on the angles thing, i feel like I'm watching the fight, when i really should be immersed into the fight. Some camera movement instead of camera angles, maybe could get that feeling. (like in the movie Matrix with all the panning and swirling and how it all mixes into a smooth movement, puts you right in the fight.) I like what your doing though, great job, and great replays also. Keep it up Mocu, i know you never let me down<3
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Thanks for your reactions.

New version uploaded.

Speechless. One of your best works for now, in my opinion. The angles were just spot on, and really showed the best of these movements. I liked how you used sounds these times, minimal and effective. Good job! I should download this in high quality, definitely worth it!
-----
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
the long standing there doing nothing looks super cheesy
felt like there was too many angles

Yeah, the long standing did annoy me a bit on one or two occasions.. if one of them can be removed.
Last edited by William; Jun 21, 2014 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
sounds were better than your last videos, weren't intrusive and I felt like they were placed nicely with the music. the shaders and CC were also a lot better this time around, was tired of seeing the disgusting green and brown shaders for no reason.

i feel like there were too many parts where the toris were standing still when something should have been happening. even in the matrix, or movies like that, there are no scenes where they stand still doing nothing for more than 5 seconds. even then it's not so bad because they can still make facial expressions or have a reason to fill in that space. in toribash, it looks really cheesy and i felt like it could have been executed better. most of the angles looked alright, but i think that you switched angles way too much.

nice vid, i liked the old neo vs. morpheus feel I got from the dojo parts
Last edited by Faint; Jun 21, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
New wip uploaded.

I cutted the moment where i show 3 times the same sequence.

I think mocucha that you could of made the freestyle at the end more longer and maybe make him not stand so long at the end though but out of all 9/10
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
this guy's replays are gonna make him really known
calling it now
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up