Toribash
Hampa. Pls add toribash to ps3 xbox 360 xbox 1 ps4 (If you want to only add to one off them. Toribash seems hard to make)
Any idea on when you plan to update the game engine with item physics? (and possibly 3+ player online)

I understand code enough to know that with effoemrt, the entire online experience could be changed. Instead of waiting in matches. Add random quick math option, which would set the player against another in quick match, once it's over, the are put back to the home screen and they click quick match again. I think this would make online much more desirable, yet I know it will require beefier severs to hold all the 1v1 battles
Originally Posted by CodeRed526 View Post
I understand code enough to know that with effoemrt, the entire online experience could be changed. Instead of waiting in matches. Add random quick math option, which would set the player against another in quick match, once it's over, the are put back to the home screen and they click quick match again. I think this would make online much more desirable, yet I know it will require beefier severs to hold all the 1v1 battles

You described matchmaking, which is a 5.0 feature.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Why u didn't released toribash (Wii) with disc??
We all know in that times that Wii was dying...
Now toribash (Wii version) can't be played.
There's a way to get Wii version data now?
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
Remove grabbing, add fingers. add liquid.

OR you could have fingers when you become black belt
Wondering if you are dead and they are hiding it from the community : )

Besides that o you have another indie game plan? If you have can you give some

?

Leon The Black
Hampa remember that onetime u lost 2000 dollars?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.