Toribash
Original Post
allow server owners to kick/ban staff members
i remember suomynona saying this could be a thing if it wasn't a troll thread

if im making a private server i should be able to decide who joins and who doesn't

instead of doing this whole song and dance of asking purple names to leave and if they don't then report blah blah blah just let me ban them thanks

i wanna feel the power of lightning bolts shooting from my fingertips as i type ban add purple name
Sure, I can understand you seeking privacy within a private server, but at the end of the day there's more reason to keep the in-game admin for staff than not to. Private servers are still under global rules, and sometimes we need to join said room to change the description, or server name, as it can be offensive/harming. There's been countless cases where a server was full or others were unable to join and needed assistance, removing that would affect greatly those that do actually need it, and the only real upside is for those that simply want to feel the power of lightning bolts shooting from your fingertips as you ban a purple name.

As a sidenote, I would feel more "lightning bolts" when I told someone to get out and make them switch rooms themselves than just press a button to ban ^^
literally the only situation i can see a reason to allow this is in the scenario your 1v1, and a purple name shows up wanting to fight with yall, you dont want too cuz ur doing a priv match, and the staff doesnt leave when asked

if ur doing an event or betting server anyone should be allowed into the server regardless of color(name)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i don't think this would affect staff being able to join servers that are full at all, actually nor would it stop you from getting rid of a server with a racist room name either (although im not sure why there isnt a filter for that kinda thing). you'd have to already be banned from the server to not be able to join it lol.

i feel like if you're forced to leave when i ask, it's the exact same as me just kicking you from the server

pretty simple concept
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
literally the only situation i can see a reason to allow this is in the scenario your 1v1, and a purple name shows up wanting to fight with yall, you dont want too cuz ur doing a priv match, and the staff doesnt leave when asked

if ur doing an event or betting server anyone should be allowed into the server regardless of color(name)

If in the case you ask a staff member to leave your 1v1 server and they don't then take a screenshot, make a report and make a thread in staff complaints.

We're not here to abuse the positions we're in and those (staff or not) who don't follow the rules need to be pulled up on it.
Originally Posted by Death29 View Post
If in the case you ask a staff member to leave your 1v1 server and they don't then take a screenshot, make a report and make a thread in staff complaints.

We're not here to abuse the positions we're in and those (staff or not) who don't follow the rules need to be pulled up on it.

my point exactly, thats literally the only time it applies and u can already report
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Windows95 View Post
I WANT TO KICK/BAN THE AUTHORITY SO FUCKING BAD!

yup you're exactly right.

and there aint a GODDAMN thing u can do to stop me from spreading anarchy across all of tb one forum post at a time.
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; Jan 5, 2024 at 01:17 PM.
Not happening.

If you have complaints about specific staff members not letting you play in private, please make a thread in Staff Complaints board.