Toribash
Original Post
[QUESTION] Cleaner 128x head template?
When i looked at the official head template for the 128x head, the pixels looked very uneven(ex: not symmetrical by up to 3 pixels off)

Also, some text is also blocking part of the bottom left template. What I need is a more cleaned up version of the 128x head template. Does this already exist?
I'm no expert with art or photo-editing software, but I believe you can crop out that bottom side of the template. And, it's 128x; it's not going to look good compared with other templates.
Last edited by nerti; Feb 18, 2015 at 04:39 PM.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
I'm no expert with art or photo-editing software, but I believe you crop out that bottom side of the template. And, it's 128x; it's not going to look good compared with other templates.

All i need is a better 128x template, the text on the bottom left doesn't bother me as much.
If you are making the head texture just make the head 512 using the 512 template. The size will automatically change to 128.
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
If you are making the head texture just make the head 512 using the 512 template. The size will automatically change to 128.

Really? So I just make a head on a 512x template, and when I upload it to my 128x head it will resize it? I'll test this when I get home(I'm on my phone atm)
yes if you upload a 512 size head onto a 128 texture item it will resize to a 128, But if you put a 128 sized head into a 512 texture item then it will look really bad because it will be blown up a lot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Thank you for taking your time to help out a noob with a squeegee fettish.
Originally Posted by kmgf View Post
Really? So I just make a head on a 512x template, and when I upload it to my 128x head it will resize it? I'll test this when I get home(I'm on my phone atm)

Nearly every artist makes textures in 512x, because it can fit every other size. So, if you want to sell your texture you will have more possibilities to find someone interested. Or, if you want to make a texture for you, drawing it in 512x allows you to wear it directly when you will buy the 512x head texture, without having to paint everything again.