ES Recruitment Drive
Most of the people on my friends list suck though, I get alot of complaints when bringing them into premades huehuehueh
-snip- invites me to loads of games, leaves half of them , i leave one of them and you delete from friends list

lol wat

Be more careful with racist slurs. Even if they're not meant to be racist.
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 21, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
I'm now addicted to this game

PLAY WITH ME RIGHT NOW!
un: oInfern0o
summoner name: Infern0o
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
-snip- invites me to loads of games, leaves half of them , i leave one of them and you delete from friends list

lol wat

Be more careful with racist slurs. Even if they're not meant to be racist.

Sorry, get over it.
Personally I hate the game a little bit because of the leavers here and there and the way the servers are but what can you say games have there pros and cons so yea.

But the game is not that bad itself you just need to find some reliable teammates like Lume etc.

Just join the game and have some fun even though there's many leavers around if u think u had enough of it come up with another mmo that u think that beats LoL so far for now im just playing it for fun untill vindictus comes live on the show XD
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I signed up YAY

The name is Ryderx24x
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
New hero sounds badass tbh. Vampires are a big yes.

He's either going to be fucking awesome or a huge, huge flop. Apparently he's some sort of support/dps, at least that's the rumor. I'm excited, but I probably won't buy him
When someone says vampire it makes me thing of uuuh, hero in HoN, whats it called, bloodhunter or something?

Also, played two games with Boonana today and I have to say we raped face in both of them.

@Added people who started