Ranking
Original Post
Button for /en if you are a spectator
Basically, if typing /en would get you into the game there should be a button to do so in order to not have to type it. So if you are spectating, a button to enter should appear on the screen which allows you to join in on the fun. It could even be a hidden feature where you click on the timer in the top middle and it enters you if you are currently a spectator.
An useless feature, it would be a bit helpful for newbies but the tourney's chat always says type /en to enter. Just no.
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
I disagree with this, it doesn't seem logical. Even if you have no keyboard you have the option of getting an onscreen one when you login to the computer/mac

I also have something related to the topic of buttons. How about one to get to the toribash menu? That one seems a little more logical.

There is keyboards on the screen where you use your mouse to press different keys and buttons.
I dont see how this differs from any command such as free play, server list etc.
A new player shouldn't be introduced to 100 /commands.

Free play shouldnt be /FP
Accessing the server list shouldnt be /SL
saving a replay shouldnt be /SR "name"

Even tho arguably just as easy.

Less /commands, easier it is for new players to get a hang of this game.
if /en /sp and /jo were in the tutorial this would be ok too
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
For the begginers would be nice, when i was at the start i also didnt know how to enter in a tourney or something. So for the ALL the begginers out there who doesnt know how to enter.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 12, 2015 at 06:20 PM.
You could just throw the whole command list in the tutorial... Problem solved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Stop clicking every button in the fucking game and use the corresponding commands
(/jo, /loadreplay /click <joint>, /lm, /lp, /ls, /qu, /fspec, /nudge, /fenter, /stats ETC)
If you manage to click an out of the way button that says "ENTER" you deserve to be trapped in that duel.
Only reason I can see against this is that it's extra work, don't really think it's a problem because the biggest change in a while has been real-time ghosts and that was a while ago, really don't think it would be too much work to make a button clickable to run a command.