Ranking
Agreeing to more than 100% of what Jisse just said
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Yeah idk. It’s like why fix what isn’t broken
-----
Unless it is and I just don’t know
Last edited by Static; May 26, 2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
there's internal discussion going on in hopes of preventing this
we've held the sword in defense of the folder 4 too long 2 let it fall back in to the hands of random staff members

if I'm not mistaken, I can still submit a new stockfolder to hamps the next time around, though the legitimacy of the folder will already have taken a blow
Last edited by millie; May 26, 2018 at 06:16 PM.
Good news friends

I discussed the issue with sir over discord and I've been tasked with digging up new replays for defaults, I think he realized a mistake had been made.
He also wanted to clarify that the change to defaults wasn't going to remove old replays, only add new ones, so it wasn't as terrible as I had feared.

Either way he seemed happy to let us deal with this inside of ORMO. We are to collect a maximum of 15 replays that are default worthy, if you can think of any please do post them, even if they are your own
Last edited by jisse; May 26, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
My suggestions:

Jisse's john wick replay
Something by Mack, I haven't kept up but he has tons of stuff, something must be worth putting in, let's ask him
Something by MrJingles
Some records, I would also like to exchange my replay for one of my records if possible
Does DahStevy have something worth putting in? Other people I'm not remembering aswell
oh yeah
In the name of ORMO I summon Jingles and Mack to post their favorite replays, Stevy too if he is alive

This is what I've collected so far:
Attached Files
Oblivion - Crescendo.rpl (667.2 KB, 24 views)
Swex-_No_God.rpl (484.8 KB, 19 views)
Mack_n_Swexx_-_Rymdutforskare.rpl (824.0 KB, 15 views)
Jisse - Homeland Defender.rpl (3.13 MB, 7 views)
red_death.tbm (16.9 KB, 5 views)
I don't think I deserve to be in stock really, but if you do I'm not gonna stop you.
Here are some of my favorites, except for the swexx collab posted earlier
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen