ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Probably because he banned them at some point. We all get hate mail, we all don't give a fuck.

Exactly what I said, and you shouldn't care as long as you're doing the job.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Probably because he banned them at some point. We all get hate mail, we all don't give a fuck.

My hatemail is the best, though.

2 idiots, fav subjects are being jerks, abusing their powers and the one thing they love doing: banning! join this group if you hate those 2!
Last edited by siku; Mar 19, 2013 at 07:23 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Which clan out of all the clans would you say you like the best and why. Not including the one you are in(if any).

Excluding Urban... Hmmmm
RAWR are pretty cool. I've been talking to Nut, BenD and slip a bit more recently. And I've known Dargon for ages, talked with the Dr quite a bit while we were gm's together.

T, as sid said are pretty awesome. It's been too long since I've caught up with people like Bish 'n' Tamer0

Inq too, all those guys are pretty cool. Skype a few of them quite a bit. And they have my twin.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
My hatemail is the best, though.

Some of the ban appeals are truly works of art.
By extension, some of the TFTITA threads are gold.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
What's the funniest hatemail you've ever gotten?

A question we all knew was comming. I did wanna see the answer to that though.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Yeah i'VE had that issue.

Is Fee still a staff? In what way?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by CaKe View Post
Why is hanz0 hated by many?
I don't find him wrong in any way...

Because many people are dumb.
Exactly, I see people posting hate against staff. Firstly, it doesn't really bother any of the staff and secondly, they are the ones acting immature and breaking/ignoring the rules which in any game will result in a ban/infraction depending on how that game is developed and ran. The players who take their time to be a in a staff position should be thanked because I bet half of the Toribash community couldn't handle certain staff positions. I believe I could handle some of them but not all of them.

Exactly what I said, and you shouldn't care as long as you're doing the job.

I thought you'd say that.

A question we all knew was comming. I did wanna see the answer to that though.

stop trying so hard.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-