Ranking
Original Post
Obsessive Compulsive thing
Ever since I went camping towards the end of summer, I developed this compulsive feeling that I do every minute: I can't stop counting in my head while touching the ends of my fingers. Anyone else have something like this?
Biting or picking at your nails is a common compulsive thing people do without thinking about it, I do that aswell as pulling at a few strands of hair at my bangs, eventually just ripping it out by the roots, or pulling at loose threads on my clothing/furniture.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
I blink
Solax Moderated Message:
You're an idiot mate.
Last edited by Solax; Sep 4, 2011 at 03:59 AM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
lol @ zazo
But it isn't something with my nails... I just kind of smooth down the skin on my finger, below the nail and I do it without thinking most of the time, then I realize that I've been counting the number of times I've been doing it, and try to stop.
I think its normal. If you look or touch a nu,be rof things the back of your mind counts for you. Maybe that or your just crazy.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Random days I'll have a word or phrase or something that goes through my head allll day that day in the background. I'll just suddenly realize I was repeating a word over and over and over in the background, and then be aware of it the rest of the day especially when my mind is blank.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
The only thing I have that is similar to this is biting my nails, but lots of people have it.
I have a really weird one. Whenever I am sleeping I always end up thinking of a number. When I wake up the number is still in my head.