Toribash
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Do you donate sperm?

nah, but i bet you do
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
Do you donate sperm?

Dealing monetarily in life and death is the biggest sin one can partake in.

Originally Posted by Evilbuu View Post
hell yeah I'm First to comment here. but yeah thanks for making a thread like this for apprieciation to avoid you KNOW what has happened to the others from your previous thread, so anyhow, looking forward for your 3 remaining sets and 1 set for the community, its amazing so far, LEGEND FOR ALEJANDRO.

Hella man, you were one to write on my dead contact-ale-only discord server, so thank you for that! you made me be aware of the posting issue

Originally Posted by Shine View Post
wow. these have to be some of the best sets iv ever seen. hope you keep making more

Last 3 remaining as of today , thank you!

Originally Posted by dorp View Post
Alejandro, these sets look amazing!

Congrats on these beauties, they truly are incredible.
(Legend **insert earth Alejandro** Alejandro)

Thank you man! I am legend in the hearts of Wibbles

Originally Posted by NinjaBee View Post
These are the hardest things ive ever seen within toribash :o Great work sir

I will be posting a complete explanation on how I make them once I make my last sets, be on the lookout!

Originally Posted by Evilbuu View Post
oh 25 mil tcs or $250 , I'm Joking he only makes sets not sell them

It was close to that if I recall correctly, costliest sets I've made have been $500 for cosmic, hellraiser's pinhead, and the DMT inspired set, among a couple I may or may not remember, but those 3 are amazing.

Originally Posted by mWah View Post
this guy is an icon

Just a noided man, ily
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

Hella man, you were one to write on my dead contact-ale-only discord server, so thank you for that! you made me be aware of the posting issue

hell yeah man so people can appreciate your work all the time, without you know getting...... haha haha
Originally Posted by Ezeth
Do you donate sperm?
Dealing monetarily in life and death is the biggest sin one can partake in.

But isn't it better to create life than to waste it? all life is sacred.

Also cool art btw, I love the guy that would probably struggle at an airport metal detector.you really take texture making to the next level
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 21, 2023 at 08:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth
Do you donate sperm?

But isn't it better to create life than to waste it? all life is sacred.

Also cool art btw, I love the guy that would probably struggle at an airport metal detector.you really take texture making to the next level

I feel a connection with sperm that is not confined to the study of its economics, considering in the end that charities must turn functional in its operational costs, it is therefore imposing a value on life, a practice I deem most unfruitful once its morals are scrutinized, if I were to donate sperm it would be a situation where I deal the operation one on one, a matter of personal bonhomie betwixt I, the donator, and the recipient.

And thank you man! I started making my first ever dollars on Toribash over 10 years ago and all my friends told me it was too niche to put so much time into it, but I fell right back in enamored by the complexities of setmaking, it's an incredible practice that I haven't seen in many games, especially as of recent, I think none ever came up to par with toribash, maybe only getamped2's customization met it halfway
I feel a connection with sperm that is not confined to the study of its economics, considering in the end that charities must turn functional in its operational costs, it is therefore imposing a value on life, a practice I deem most unfruitful once its morals are scrutinized, if I were to donate sperm it would be a situation where I deal the operation one on one, a matter of personal bonhomie betwixt I, the donator, and the recipient.

It's interesting to hear your perspective on the concept of donating sperm and the broader ethical considerations surrounding it. Your viewpoint highlights the tension between the practical aspects of running charities efficiently and the deeper moral implications when assigning value to life.

By emphasizing a more personal and direct approach to sperm donation, you're advocating for a connection that goes beyond just the economic transaction. Your idea of establishing a one-on-one relationship between the donor and recipient, based on personal understanding and camaraderie, reflects a desire to infuse the act with a sense of shared humanity and compassion.

Indeed, when we step back and scrutinize the practice of valuing life through operational costs and economic efficiency, it can raise thought-provoking questions about the true nature of altruism and the ethical dimensions of such endeavors. Your approach prompts us to reevaluate how we engage with acts of generosity, reminding us that the motivations and connections behind charitable actions can hold immense significance.

As society grapples with these complex considerations, your perspective serves as a reminder that our interactions and decisions are not solely determined by economics, but are deeply influenced by our values, empathy, and personal connections. It's through discussions like these that we continue to evolve our understanding of altruism, ethics, and the ways in which we relate to one another.
Legendary type of art, brother

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
omg rodtang <3 damn it made my day seeing that and i hope too see an anime set next