ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Like the coolest fellow around.

Gimme a break, this was my first internet game/forum, ever. :{

My first internet forum also, so unfortunately all of my first mistakes were here also.
Well, Im new here but on my first forum I used to tell inside jokes when I didnt understand them or wasn't even around when they started, which usually resulted in either me insulting someone or looking like the biggest idiot
Hopefully I've learned from my mistakes though
Founder of raku

i spelled everything wrong and used abbreviations.

i didn't suck up to higher tiers and kind of shunned them because i thought that'd make me cool, but now i don't suck up to higher tiers 'cause i don't know them and i'm not sure how without asking to fellate them repeatedly. i basically tried everything i could short of acting professional and being helpful, or begging, to become a mod. i insulted people for no reason and only said gg when i won, but i never seriously begged (which is honestly why i never received anything. still don't, though). i think i kept trying to show everyone i was smart by going to debate or arguing on IRC, but in reality that resulted in the opposite happening.

I thought i was the absolute best at Aikido, even if i lost. and the rest is failposts galore.
Last edited by Neved; Sep 2, 2009 at 04:38 AM.
Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
yes. you are a noob >.<

Oh the irony.

Im trying to find my worst thread ever. But none is good enough.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
My first internet forum also, so unfortunately all of my first mistakes were here also.

Same here,first forum...IN which i actually stayed more than 1 year...the other ones were 1-2 days an good bye.
Centuries Of Damn
Well...
i guess i'm still a noob in the forums, but in-game i kick some ass. When i started, i said gg after every game, and never left just because i lost. I left on a streak (still do) and never quit in the middle of a match.
Originally Posted by lsl3012 View Post
Well...
i guess i'm still a noob in the forums, but in-game i kick some ass. When i started, i said gg after every game, and never left just because i lost. I left on a streak (still do) and never quit in the middle of a match.

There's nothing wrong with saying gg after every game. Good job with not ragequitting anymore though ;o