Ranking
Original Post
[56k Warning] RuneScape [Show off]
Show you'r runescape account's here ^_^
so i will start
125cmb
Congrats I guess
Very nice combat skills
You could work on non-cmb skills a little.
Tommorow you will have a perfect occassion
Last edited by Luke; Mar 11, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulations, you've wasted allot of your life playing a crappy game. Want a medal?

I used to play runescape btw I always quit though before I got to 60
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Runescape actually isn't that bad.

Nice stats by the way, I never really got the motivation or patience to get those kinds of skills but I will post my level 89(90 with member) skills later on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Ok this is a new-ish account of mine. I started it a year ago or so back before you would ever hear of something called a "Summon Tank" in runescape. And then about a couple weeks ago I came back. Started on getting 99 hunter ect. So heres the pics and a gif showing how I train my def, but it's really slow and bad quality for some reason. So sorry about that.

Level 26 cb:

THE GIF FAILED, ONLY SHOWS THE FIRST FEW SECONDS OF IT

Yeah I got a level 98. I really liked Runescape. But then it got gay with all thous new updates. And no pk or item transfers. :/
Breaking rules is bad