Ranking
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Pill, where are you? get your ass in here

Im here!
Great! now let's make preparations for the big show
Pidda's spirit animal
This took a while.
Not satisfied with this run, I need to work on running faster. My goal was to scale the end wall without gripping, but I couldn't manage it without more speed.
Attached Files
Almost There.rpl (1.75 MB, 4 views)
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
I think you should work on the transitions. For example after you ran up the first ramp, it took you a little while to get back into a runnnig position. But once youre in motion youre doing very good I think, really liked the mid section of the replay and the climbing at the end wasnt too bad either.

Just keep going and I think you'll improve a lot cuz you still got the basic down even tho youre rusty
Pidda's spirit animal
Self Spar
This is my first time doing a self spar and I'm pretty happy with it honestly.
Attached Files
Self Spar Practice.rpl (324.7 KB, 2 views)
Become one with the cow.
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I think you should work on the transitions. For example after you ran up the first ramp, it took you a little while to get back into a runnnig position. But once youre in motion youre doing very good I think, really liked the mid section of the replay and the climbing at the end wasnt too bad either.

Just keep going and I think you'll improve a lot cuz you still got the basic down even tho youre rusty

Solid advice, thank you. I'm always trying to improve my flow, I'm getting there I reckon.
Become one with the cow.
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
This is my first time doing a self spar and I'm pretty happy with it honestly.

looks a little awkward how tori and uke kinda take turns moving instead of fighting for real, i know its a pain in the ass to play both at the same time thats why i stick to ukebashing.

I think if you tried to make a replay just going ham on uke in -30 gravity you'd improve a lot quicker and also get a feeling for momentum and how to keep a spin going.

Keep going my man
Pidda's spirit animal