Toribash
Original Post
Pupil applications
Why do you want to improve your skills ( please give us a good reason)
Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?(if yes, please add examples if possible)
Last edited by micho; Aug 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM.
Why do you want to improve your skills
I want to improve my skills, well, to be a better artist of course. Every artist wants to learn and get better at what they do, and schools like this one are probably the quickest route.

Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?
Why don't you check out my portfolio and answer that for yourself? :D

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Hello there, I would like to join in this organization to improve my texture/art skills. I have never been an art guy, but when I found a tutorial on youtube on how to make vectors, I fell in love of them and started doing.
I would like to join because I would like to have my own set created by myself and see people wearing my sets. I would like to learn general art aswell.
Unfortunately I don't have any texture set to show ( reason why I am here), I have just a vector made from a tb pic. I worked just on the tori and left the background how originally it was.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9004/bustf.png

Thank you for your time.
Why do you want to improve your skills:becouse i strted texureing on gimp and i was allright but i want to get better to make good sets for my clan and me and sell some
Did you ever have any experience in textures or art:here i a set i made and some heads and here is some heads
an here is the avvys i have madde
Why do you want to improve your skills?

I enjoy when I create a quality piece of art. It makes me feel pretty good. All artists should want to improve their skills and there's always room for improvement. Improvement will help me create more quality art.

Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?

Indeed I do.

Under construction portfolio.
Shop
Why do you want to improve your skills ( please give us a good reason)
Well right now nothing seems to be motivating me on proceeding with my texture career , so I'm deciding to join in here to work on my sig/avvy making .
I also want to learn more about gfx etc.

I also want to continue improving on my drawing skills , if this also exist in this forum.
Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?(if yes, please add examples if possible)
For drawing in this thread

Sig

Avvy

Last edited by iNoTo; Aug 1, 2010 at 04:22 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Why do you want to improve your skills ( please give us a good reason): I want to improve my skills on art so that i can help people who need good or decent textures get them.
Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?(if yes, please add examples if possible)Basic avatar making.
You guys opened great!

Why do you want to improve your skills ( please give us a good reason): I want to improve my skills so i can earn money making textures and stop making textures and art i make now that is really plain and boring and nobody likes and to try and make art like skura or Bio who make great art!!

Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?(if yes, please add examples if possible): Yes i added examples below.
Hope you know how much i wanna join.... OpTiC
Last edited by OpTiC; Aug 1, 2010 at 03:18 PM.